Terms of Service
By using the http://roar.pro web site (“Service”), all services of R04R, LLC. (“ROAR”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
ROAR reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject ot the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: www.roar.pro/terms-of-service. Violation of any terms below will result in the terminations of you Account. While R04R prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that R04R cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. R04R cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (event when Content is posted by others who have access to your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payments and Refund Terms
- A valid credit card is required.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, set up fees, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payments of all taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- R04R will use commercially reasonable efforts to have the application approved by the appropriate mobile platform provider. Although there is a high likelihood of approval, we do not and cannot guarantee acceptance. If your application is denied by the appropriate mobile platform provider you may cancel your account, however there are no refunds under any circumstances.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Account cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org . Cancellations by phone or sent to any other email address will not be considered valid.
- All of your Content will be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- R04R, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other R04R service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.
- R04R reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- R04R reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the R04R Site (www.R04R.com) or the Service itself.
- R04R shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- From time to time, R04R may issue an update to the R04R application which may add, modify, and/or remove features from the application. These updates may be pushed out automatically with little or no notice, although R04R will do everything in its power to notify you in advance of an upcoming update, including details on what the update includes.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by using the R04R application to create your mobile application, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- R04R does not pre-screen Content, but R04R and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright 2010 R04R, LLC. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from R04R.
- You shall be solely responsible for securing and paying for all digital phonorecord delivery mechanical licenses, any public performance licenses, synchronization licenses and any other licenses from musical composition copyright owners (or their agents) required in connection all Content selected by you for use in connection with the R04R application.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only available via email. The technical support email address is help@R04R.com
- You understand that R04R uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, or any other R04R service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by R04R.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any R04R customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 5 GB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by R04R) of other R04R customers, additional charges will apply. Currently the charge is $.25/gb per month over 5 GB. R04R reserves the right to change the overage charge at any time.
- R04R does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that R04R shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if R04R has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of R04R to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and R04R and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and R04R (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- In no event shall R04R liability to you exceed the amount actually paid to R04R by you during the preceding 12 months.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to help@R04R.com.