Who We Are
When we began as a company it was a great storm of collaboration. We were putting pieces together in a harmony that was born out of our talents, strengths and experiences working together. We work hard to maintain that environment for a specific reason.
It gives our team permission…
Permission you say? What does that have to do with anything? We believe that organizations that operate on policies and procedures can stifle teams, instead we want our team to focus on making a difference in out culture, our communities, the world at large. To do that they need permission.
- Be Great -People are wired a certain way and bring different strengths to a team. We want you to use your strengths to be great.
- Go Above and Beyond – How would you want to be treated in the situation? Do that and then go one step further.
- Make People Smile – Having an attitude that makes people smile is always appropriate. Go ahead have fun.
- Be Passionate – Passion drives people to do extraordinary things and most of the time it doesn’t benefit the person who is passionate.
- Make a Difference – Take one day a month a volunteer at a non-profit. Don’t worry we will still pay you if you do.
- Learn – There is only one reason to not ask to ask the question why, it is when you are asking the question why not.
- Fail Gloriously – If you are going to try something different then give it everything your have.
- Speak Up – Everyone has a voice and an idea that could change the way we do things. Go ahead and speak up.
- Be Humble -No one is right every time. Don’t act like you are. Extend grace to each other.
- Be Family Focused – When given the choice, choose your family.